4-3A DISTRICT BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT
LAMAR HIGH SCHOOL
FEBRUARY 17-21, 2014
Lamar High School is excited about hosting the 2014 Sr. High District Tournament. We have worked hard in preparing for this event and hope to make the tournament a great success. If we can do anything to help you please don’t hesitate to call or ask any of our staff for assistance.
SCHOOL: 479-885-3977 CELL 479-979-7556
Coach Brett Sampley
Lamar High School
District Tournament Information
1. Admission prices will be $5.00 and $4.00.
2. Only AAA passes will be accepted.
3. Warm-up balls will be provided
4. The top team on the bracket will wear white.
5. Dressing rooms will be available after the half time of the game prior to your game.
6. Warm-up time will be 12 minutes for pre-game warm-ups and 10 minutes for half time.
7. Teams will not be allowed on floor to shoot other than above times.
8. Please give us the information for the official book as far in advance as possible.
9. Starting line-ups will be introduced before each game.
10. The AAA prohibits the use of noisemakers, signs and the cutting down of nets.
11. Each team will be assigned a host that will assist your team that night.
12. Awards will be presented at the conclusion of each championship game.
13. The Hospitality Room will be in the High School Cafeteria.
14. No run out lines according to 4AAA conference rules.
16. You will need to let you team out at gym and park your bus in the lower parking lot. The parking lot is located southwest of the gym.
Note: The teams that play the 4:00 games on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday will need to go like your going to the football field and turn right on Quarry Street (right beside high school). You can let your team out at the back corner of the gym and park in the lower parking lot. This is to avoid our school bus traffic.